CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 11, 2009

I've Been Pretty Sick Lately

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting up any posts lately, well because I'm feeling kinda ill. Yeah, I've went to the doctor just now and she said it was just some normal flu and fever. So yeah, not swine flu. Haha cause if it was swine flu I won't be able to play The Sims 3!

So I'm gonna talk about this short random movie that me and my friends Haziq, Akeez, Hariz and Jasmond wanna do. So Haziq, Akeez and Hariz have like agreed (maybe) to be in that short random movie we're gonna make. I don't know about Jasmond yet cause we haven't asked him about it. So I'm gonna film this with a HD Camcorder my dad bought a few days ago in Korea. So in order to test it out, I've decided to make that short random movie. It's a pretty sick and awesome cam I should say. Well first off because it's HD, and you like have touchscreen on this thing. My dad got the Sony HDR CX-100 in red.


It comes in 3 different colors. Black, Red and Silver


I've gotten the script done and I hope that you all would like it. Cause it's gonna be awesome!


Alright let's move on to another topic, So well I've been listening to this song like repeatedly and it's all because of Kamarul. He made me listen to the song "Love Is Gone - David Guetta". I know it's like an old song but then I started to listen to it again. I'm starting to like Electro Music now, cause I think the music's kinda catchy. The ones I really love to listen to right now are

"Love Is Gone - David Guetta"
"Morseton 2.0 - Heiko & Maiko"
"Work Your Pu**y Baby - DJ Antoine"
*go check them on the music playing thingy*



Do you people like feel awkward when some baby like stares at you and after a few moments, that baby cries like that! *snaps fingers* I mean like, it sucks. Cause you feel like you were the one who caused the baby cry.


And the final topic for this post is, I'VE GOTTEN MYSELF SOME NEW HEADPHONES!!! It's the same model as my first one though (Logitech ClearChat Style) cause I really love the sound quality on this thing. And the microphone is like crystal clear.


So I guess that's it and see ya'll (HAHAHA!!! Howdy there cowboy!) in the next post!

0 comments: