CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Jun 11, 2009

I'm At The Double K!

I'm at the Double K! I know, LAME! Well at least it's better than nothing. Well sometimes nothing is better... wait... NO!!! NOTHING ISN'T BETTER!!!

Cause then you won't have The Sims 3, which SUCKS!

So I made this short machinima with The Sims 3 today but the video lags which sucks. Well I'll try to make another machinima next time well if I get my laptop's RAM upgraded. Cause you need more RAM to avoid the lag.

So I made this little short video around 2PM just now at my house here in the Double K. It's about this Hunter thingy. I left my hoodie back in Brunei which sucks and not only that, I left my HD Camcorder too. So back to the hoodie part, well without the hoodie I look nothing like a hunter. And now we're done with the hoodie part. So here's the video!




So I've been going through a few gaming sites and I found some new and cool games with pretty sick graphics and gameplay. The ones I liked most were (in order) Prototype, Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor. Although Left 4 Dead 2 would be out after Nov 17 so we have to wait. All three of these games includes Zombies which is awesome.

Prototype, well it's this game where you play as a person named Alex Mercer. He is one of the people who got infected by this Prototype virus which was developed in NYC. He survived a part of the virus and the virus made him stronger in many ways, he can still think properly but he lost his previous memories. The only thing that he could remember was waking up in a morgue with two people trying to cut him open. So then in the game, the main goal is to find who did that to him and make them pay. You fight against two teams, the Infected (Zombies) and the Military. Here's a short video of Prototype.





Left 4 Dead 2, it's a sequel to Left 4 Dead which was the previous version. It's also about killing Zombies. In Left 4 Dead 2, they've added lots of new features. In Left 4 Dead 2, you play in the light and not in the night which is cool. The graphics are pretty neat and now, no more Boomer bile sh*t in front of you. Well there will be Boomer bile but it won't uberly distort your screen and block your sight which can be uber annoying. You can now use weapons without using bullets like chainsaws, frying pans, axes and baseball bats. Speaking of bullets, you have special bullets in the game too. There's this Phaser round or whatever you call it, once you shoot a Zombie, it sets on fire. Here's the Trailer of Left 4 Dead 2.




And then there's Killing Floor. I sorta like this game but I also sorta dislike this game. I don;t really know why. Well, to me it looks ok. The games too scary to me. It is made by the creators of Left 4 Dead too which explains why it's kind of similar to Left 4 Dead. There's the Killing floor version of the normal infected, Tank, Boomer, Witch, Hunter and Smoker. But the smoker doesn't have a long tounge (WHY THE FECK IS TOUNGE RED-UNDERLINED!?) to pull you away from distances. It's about an experiment made in London which has gone wrong (like the three games up there). Well there's this annoying thing where the Zombies just pop out of nowhere. The game's just too scary for me to play (call me a wuss cause I maybe am one). Here's the trailer.






Alright so I guess that's it. I'm like uber bored now so I think I should go and play The Sims 3, so see ya!

0 comments: