CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Jul 5, 2009

Check This Out

Alright! School's gonna re-open tomorrow, or as I can say TODAY! So yeah you better get your butts up and start wearing those masks and reading those books and urinate in the school's toilet bowl or whatever you do at school. Aber ich werde nicht in die Schule kommt morgen, so yeah IN YOUR FACES! I'm pretty sure you people won't understand that cause you people don't speak german. Oh well, nevermind that.

Alright so check this out. Nisah Johari, yeah the Nisah that I always feature in my blog, well she just joined facebook like two days ago at the end of the holidays. So like a few weeks ago, we've been wanting her to join facebook but she keeps on posting up these reasons like "I can't login cause that password thingy is so cool and I want to like lick it". So then we just let her off with the boredom that she carries on her back like everyday. THEN after she joined facebook, she's loving it. She's taking almost every quiz she passes through. My Application requests are filled with hers telling me to do this and that quiz. Too bad for you Nisah, you should've joined facebook earlier so you could have more fun with it. Manchmal einfach nicht wollen, versuchen Sie die guten Dinge.



So during the oh-so-boring holidays, I've been going across YouTube and I have found some pretty awesome and funny videos. Well here are a few, yeah a FEW.







And lately I've been going crazy about GTA IV. I really want that game! I know it's so 2007 but who the hell cares? I mean it's so freaking awesome. The cars are cool, the shooting is awesome, the graphics are pretty intense (even if you play on all Low). I should've bought it that day when i bought The Sims 3 but I just didn't want to. And now what? I'm going crazy for it! And check this out, you can't go out because of the Haram1Najis1 (H1N1) Virus flying around while enjoying Brunei's clean air. How cool is that?







0 comments: