CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Apr 29, 2009

Life Is Just Unfair

EXACTLY, Life is filled with sh** nowadays. Whenever you do good, you get bad. And when you do bad, you get good. I just don't know how the world gets so stupid these f**king days.

I had a fight with my little "sister" again today and this time it's not just any normal fight. We both threw punches and kicks. She was the one who started it, she was the one wwho kicked me at first. I started off by just telling her to lower the volume of the TV so that i can hear how loud my alarm will sound. But then with her rock-solid head, she just ignored me. So I turned off the Tv and she started saying some useless sh** about stuff. Then I did what she did, IGNORE. So she kicked me at my right ribcage and I started to get mad at her. I punched her and pulled her hair and I also kick her away when she tried to get closer. She thinks that she's stronger than me or something but she's definitely NOT.

So then she our shared phone with her and locked herself inside her room. I came to her because I needed the phone's alarm to wake me up in the morning and get to school early. But then she denied it. So I got f**king mad and I actually punched the door. Then she kept quiet and I kicked the door a couple of times. So then at last I called her "Anak sial" and then I rammed the door. I heard a plank of wood fall off and I think I broke the door a bit. But I don't care, she;s the one who has always been loved right? not me. NO and yeah a BIG NO. I never get loved by anyone. Not even a single person and not even my family. I'm like sh** to them. I tried to change my attitude but THE MORE I CHANGE, THE MORE SHE GETS WORSE.

So please I'm not in the f**king mood right now. I regret the fact of me being her brother because all I get from being her brother are scoldings, sh**, stress and shame. She's the worse little "sister" you can ever get.

0 comments: