CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Apr 29, 2009

Epic Pwnage

Epic Pwnage, I've just learned that word like maybe 4 to 5 days ago and I've been using it like a thousand times. It just sounds so good when you say words like Pwn, Epic, Uber, etc. because you don't really hear those words come out from someone's mouth that often

And before continuing, I wanna say sorry to all my readers for saying foul languages in my previous post. Well that's just because I got mad at my little sister who always wins when she complains to my parents, even if she's the one who's wrong.

So I think you all know that when you go online with MSN, you have like a contact who hasn't been online for maybe days and stuff. And when they go online they go like saying all this crap. Well it's actually a spammer as you can tell. So one day, I decided to like react to them and whenever they go say something and before they go offline (well sometimes they go offline a little bit late) I say "BAH!". And that counts as a point for me. Well this is kinda boring but who cares, I do what I wanna do.


0 comments: