CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 6, 2009

Freaking Random Post


You guys know what? I drank Milo + Milk and it tasted like Miloilk.

Alright, lets get on to uhhh blogging. So Nisah said that my blog's getting lame especially with The Sims 3 stuff in it. WELL IT'S MY BLOG!!! I own it, I update it, I take care of it and I do stuff to it. It's like my online diary. It just makes no sense when someone tells you to write about what that someone want's to read on YOUR diary. Imagine that, and did you all know? Nisah hides her diary in the toilet bowl in school. So I went in the girls toilet and snatched it. She was like the picture below when she realized that her diary was gone.


and like this


and yes her nose was bleeding BUT blood didn't come out. It was SNOT!!!




So I sat in front of Nisah and I annoyed her as usual. So well I kept on turning behind and like looking at what she was doing. And and and and I like, poked her finger which felt like sand paper. I don't know how she got that but it felt weird. And she's so skinny, like a plank of wood walking.

So now I have nothing else to post, so I'm just gonna type in "The Sims 3" and color it with colors till I get tired, or bored, or whatever comes up.


The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3 The Sims 3

Right, now I'm bored.

A blog (a contraction of the term weblog) is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (artlog), photographs (photoblog), sketches (sketchblog), videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), audio (podcasting), which are part of a wider network of social media. Micro-blogging is another type of blogging, one which consists of blogs with very short posts. As of December 2007, blog search engine Technorati was tracking more than 112 million blogs.[1]With the advent of video blogging, the word blog has taken on an even looser meaning — that of any bit of media wherein the subject expresses his opinion or simply talks about something.


Stolen by me, from Nab's blog


Tell me how can you sleep, how can you breathe.

How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday (go check the song on my blog's music player, you'll love it. It's at the bottom part, so just scroll down and stop complaining. Cause if you do, you can go die in a hole)

0 comments: