CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 3, 2009

I'm A Fan, So Live With It!

I just hate how people hate fans who love something. Seriously guys, why do you have to hate one a person who gets over-excited on something? I mean, I am sorry about annoying you all but you all have to live with it. The previous status updates from you people contained stuff about what you like. Either it's your boyfriend, a superstar or some other random stuff. I don't go bragging about what you like cause I know how you feel about it. So please, just shut up and let me like what I like.

I made that specially for all of you The Sims fans!

This goes to everyone of you, I maybe talk too much about The Sims 3 but that doesn't give you the right to go blabbering about it. So once again, SHUT THE HELL UP

0 comments: