CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 13, 2009

Chelsea Made Me Hyper

I'm mega super duper crazily dota left 4 dead the sims 3 halo freaking happy sad half life 2 uber HYPER!!!

And it's all because of Chelsea! Not the football club, the SMSS student who talks to food which happens to be my friend who I've met like a few months ago and we're now like FRIENDS who talk a lot.

And right now, I'm asking for her photo. She's not replying me so I think I have t wait.

*waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting*


- It's Icky! - says (9:29 PM):
*Chels
*d'you have a photo of you?
*like, any photo

You have just sent a nudge.

- It's Icky! - says (9:30 PM):
*CHELS!!!

*after 2 minutes*

the iPod's chewtoy/rocketnautica - under a honey moon with you. - between Scylla and Charybdis. says (9:32 PM):
*WHY?
- It's Icky! - says (9:32 PM):
*SECREEET
the iPod's chewtoy/rocketnautica - under a honey moon with you. - between Scylla and Charybdis. says (9:33 PM):
*ARE YOU BLOGGING ABOUT ME? @.@
- It's Icky! - says (9:33 PM):
*a photo of you ALONE
*NOOO!!!

HAHA!!! Well guess what Chels, I AM!!






OMG I HAVE FREAKING RED GOOEY STUFF STUCK ON MY SHIRT!!! AND AND AND MY SHIRT IS FREAKING WHITE!!!

Have you guys heard about my FIRST EVER blog? (Last update was on 25th October, 2008) Click Here!

Have you guys heard about the new SMSS Theme Song?

This post was just keep an update on you readers, so yeah I'll be back on normal blogging tomorrow. OH WAIT, I HAVE TO GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING


and that something is?


NOTHING!

0 comments: