CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 17, 2009

Weird But Awesome Songs

Hey! to the ones who are currently reading this post.

"Don't read this", HAHA! YOU READ IT!

Alright, so I've been going through YouTube and I've been searching for some rather unusual songs. So I've found a few of them and now I'm gonna post them here. Well, maybe during their time these songs could be the "most listened to" songs. But now, we're using them for pranks and other crap.

1. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up



2. Sin With Sebastian - Shut Up (And Sleep With Me)



3. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round



4. Gunther - Ding Ding Dong



5. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy



Alright so that's all I've found so far. I'm pretty sure there's more out there but I'm just to lazy to search for them. But if you have some of those songs in mind, be sure to tell me in that ShoutMix thing-a-ma-bob up there. Thanks!

0 comments: