CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 23, 2009

Uber Random Title

I don't have a particular title for this post so yeah, I'd just name it what I named it. So I've been uber busy these days. And if you haven't noticed I often squeeze in the word "Uber" to almost every sentence I say, replacing the word "Very"


So as I was saying, I've been really busy and stressed out nowadays. Everything is pressurizing me. Schoolwork, Family, Friends, and even potatos! Hell yes, that day a potato chip was flinged at me when I was in school. I don't really know who the person was but I bet it was Nisah. She annoys me like she has never annoyed anyone before. And I got this bruise which is as big as a size of three grapes. And when I showed her "work" to her, she was all like "Ok?" and she turned her body to the front. Well it was fun though, you get to like draw a smiley face on it and show it off to people while saying "I have a new uber awesome tattoo!"


All the pressure made me feel like I wanted to kill myself, but then I found this pic on deviantArt and I remembered about The Sims 3. So I decided to live on, and face the stuff I'm going through.




And the last topic for this post is, NOTHING! I just edited a photo taken during Zanzan's birthday party. I didn't came though, these pics were stolen by me on Waida's (or maybe Rose's) facebook photo album.

Awesome eh?

0 comments: