CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 31, 2009

Vlogging?

Well vlogging, is this like some sort of blog. But instead of typing, you like record a video and post it. Well obviously.

So I joined BlogTV last night and I had no idea on what to do. I broadcasted like a few minutes ago for an hour and it sucked. Vlogging isn't my type of way to express myself. Although it is kinda fun. I won't vlog that often though, maybe like only on sundays and crap.

Well it is less tiring, cause when you like blog like this, your fingers would get all cramped up. But the same thing goes for vlogging, without confidence you would suck. Just like what happened to me.

I will get used to it sooner or later though but for now, I think I should take a break.

0 comments: