CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 19, 2009

We Stayed Back!

Hey everyone! So well today during the afternoon, we stayed back at school to finish this some kind of computer project. It was really cool though, well both the computer project and staying back. So I used the camcorder to take pics and stuff and record some retarded videos. The videos are going to be edited and published as soon as I get my Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 installed on my computer. You can't make HD movies on Windows Movie Maker, which is total bull crap. You can only edit 4:3 vids on WMM. Hey Windows! haven't you ever heard of HD? 16:9? Well you should. Cause you're disappointing us Windows users. So here are some pictures that I took with the camcorder. In HD!

Icky FTW!

Nisah kicked me, the books fell down, she had to pick them up.

Yeah, who told you to kick me anyways. XD!

I can't tell anyone who she is.

Nisah stole my songkok >.<

John playing the guitar :D

Diyana, Tyrone and Me doing the project on my laptop :)

SPARTAAAAA!!!!

Sparta dude is in "calm" mode

Akeez! XD

She will never stop taking pics of me -.-

Yo Haziq, SMILE! :D

And now she's looking at the photos she took :D


So yeah we had a really awesome day. See you readers in the next post. AND one more thing, when we had spare time, we recorded stuff. I know I've just mentioned that earlier though. So maybe next week or whenever I have free time, I'll edit the videos and post the one big Jumbo video on YouTube.

0 comments: