CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

May 1, 2009

What!? I Am Certainly NOT Single

A lot of people have been saying that I'M SINGLE and NO. I'm not single okay?

Well maybe you all have never seen me with my girlfriend so yeah maybe that made you think that I'm single. Listen, read this post till the very end.

Ok, so yeah I'm not single. Nu-uh I'm not single. Well I can't say that I'm taken but thing is I'm not single. Here's a list of my ex-girlfriends.

1. The Sims 2 (Ex-girlfriend) -- So I made up with her in the year 2007 I guess after playing her for maybe like a year. Yeah, she's my ex-girlfriend and I've always loved her. Well I still love her now but I can't seem to find her old parts. I've missed the times when we were together.

2. Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Ex-girlfriend) -- Yeah she was a hell of a girlfriend, but we've only lasted for three months. Unlike The Sims 2, we've lasted for almost a year. I always loved the times when I start her up and she comes up with that feather. But somehow, I don't feel like loving her anymore. She's kind of boring to me now. Well I've shared a massive bunch of photos with her but, nevermind.

3. Need For Speed: Undercover (Ex-Girlfriend) -- I remembered when I had a crush on her for like 2 months. Then I bought her from the games store like after 1 month of waiting. She was my girlfriend for only 4 days and then I finished her. Yeah, I've completed her in just 4 freaking days.

4. Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Girlfriend) -- I love you! Although I haven't really shared that much photos with you but I think you're just GREAT! I really love your new tools and the precision of editing with you. I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!!!

5. The Sims 3 (Future Girlfriend) -- THE SIMS 3!!! LET THERE BE SIMS!!! I've had a crush on her SINCE LAST YEAR!!! She was supposed to be out on the 20th of February. But eventually, M.A.X.I.S had to hold her back for some graphical and OS problems. Don't tell Adobe Photoshop CS4 though or else she'd be so mean that she won't even look at the photos I wanna share with her.


Well actually yeah, I am single. Since the day I was born. I don't really know why but well I don't really care for the moment. Well for the time being, I'll just stick to people liking me and me liking people. See ya!

0 comments: