CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Apr 30, 2009

The Best News Ever

FECK FECK FECK!!! I'VE JUST RECEIVED THE BEST FREAKING NEWS EVER!!!


So well you know that I've posted something about the specs for playing The Sims 3. Well yeah my laptop could handle that only if I LOWER THE DEFAULT GRAPHICAL SETTINGS for playing The Sims 3. Well I missed something. Take a freaking closer look at the screenshot down there


Just in case you can't see that clearly, let me paste it here

FOR WINDOWS VISTA
2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
1.5 GB RAM
A 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (see list of supported cards)
Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
At least 7 GB of hard drive space

For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:
* Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above
* 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
* 0.5 GB additional RAM

So take a closer look at the bottom paragraph. IT MATCHES MY SYSTEM SPECS. Maybe the first bullet doesn't match but after reading the second paragraph, IT FITS RIGHT IN!!!


SEE SEE SEE!!! LOOK AT THAT!!! SO NOW I CAN PLAY THE SIMS 3 WITH THE DEFAULT GRAPHICAL SETTINGS!!! IT MATCHES MY SYSTEM SPECS!!! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT SUFFERING THE LAGGNESS OF PLAYING A VIDEO GAME ON MY LAPTOP!!! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

0 comments: