CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Jun 2, 2009

Random Say-Outs And Questions


I think dudes who don't hit back, are cool. And the ones hitting aren't gentlemen.


Yesterday I learned how to pee in a bottle.

The Sims are for awesome people who will be the building designers of the future.

I ate raw eggs once, and they tasted like strawberries.

Why isn't The Sims 3 out yet?

You SUCK!

WOAH!!! I never knew that birds could fly!

I'm a murderer, cause I killed an ant.

Ruler! Ruler! Ruler! Ruler!

I think people who kill people, are people.

I prefer calm games like The Sims 3 rather than bloody shooting games like Left 4 Dead.

I killed a zombie in Left 4 Dead, and then it killed me.

If you mix Pepsi with Coca-Cola, you get either Coca-Cola or Pepsi

Have you taken your meds?

Don't read this, HAHAHA YOU READ IT!

Don't read this again, HAHAHA YOU READ IT! AGAIN!

Choki-Chokis remind me of poop.

Why is this pink? and why is this blue?

Do not read the words in blue. HAHAHAHA!!!


Check this video out!!! It's awesome.



0 comments: