CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Turn Your Speakers ON

Apr 29, 2009

I'm Boring

Hell yeah I am! I'm getting boring these days. Well it's just that I"M FREAKING BUSY!!!



And I mean VERY VERY VERY VERY BUSY!!!

Well I'm starting to get used by having lots of people talking to me on MSN. I remembered the times when I was like so freaking lonely. Like no one wanted to talk to me. They were all like ignoring me like hell!


And yeah I think I should start to use more of those animation stuff you get on Photobucket. Well thanks to Shar, now I know how to make my posts way more interesting rather than having just plain pictures and videos and those words on my blog.

So I was browsing through The Sims 3 Singapore and I have like found this thing telling you if your machine is ready for The Sims 3. Well so I found the ones for Windows Vista. So I think my laptop's ready because well I mean like those are the specs if you maybe wanna play with the default settings. I mean my laptop could handle that and it's a Dell Inspiron 1420.


So THAT is why they postponed the release date. Yeah, to make it old-machine and laptop friendly. And Macs can now play The Sims 3 too!

I've been searching for that pic for AGES!

So again, The Sims has a new video from Baconandeggzie (Machinima). He's and awesome dude guys and gals (I don;t know why, well maybe it's because HE LOVES THE SIMS 3!!!)


And to all you The Sims haters, you can all go die in a hole. You're calling The Sims boring? Hey listen up, every person in this world has a different taste in different kinds of stuff. Some people may like The Sims, some may like Gears Of War and some may even like old games like Tetris. If you think the game is boring, just shut up. It's either you don;t understand the gameplay or you're just a lame person who has no desire in anything. So you like what you all like, and I like what I like.

LET THERE BE SIMS! JUNE 2ND 2009!!!


0 comments: